Barry The Sprout

URepo and TVAddons.ag

Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:17 pm

I assume you are seeing some of the daft dramas going on over on the tvaddons.ag site. Developers running off to hide while the Dish lawyers start looking at them. And with them hosting Exodus I can see other heat going their way.

So do you realise that URepo has been put onto their server as a zip?

http://fusion.tvaddons.ag/kodi-repos/en ... .urepo.zip

robwebset
Site Mod

Re: URepo and TVAddons.ag

Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:51 pm

I haven't really followed anything on this - wasn't even aware of tvaddons.ag - but it looks like they have hoovered up a lot of other peoples addons (including mine) and re-distributed them.

Rob

Barry The Sprout

Tue Jun 13, 2017 9:28 am

Hi Rob,

You've done well to avoid TV Addons. They are the home of a lot of this pirate add-ons streaming fuss. Or at least the major players maintaining stuff like Exodus.

They also clearly have a love of "borrowing" as many other addons as they can get their hands on. Then packing them into their own build.

Their forums support a lot of different developers of addons. Many of them crossing the shady grey line of of pirate streams.

Last week Dish TV fired a rather lame attempt at a Legal Threat at TV Addons and the Zem addon. ( https://torrentfreak.com/dish-network-s ... nt-170605/ ) This has had the effect of scaring a lot of the developers off of the forum. (At least one of whom I have seen around this place)

When I was looking down their current list of repos it has noticeably shrunk. Developers finding new homes out of the public eye. It was then I saw URepo. Someone may need to go and have a word with them...

zag
Site Admin

Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:07 am

Yep been following the drama, looks like the beginning of the end.

uRepo site is totally legitimate and will never allow Piracy Add-ons, so we won't have any legal trouble here.

Yes I had seen that TVAddons added our repo, our bandwidth went through the roof when they did that :)

We allow any developer to upload Add-ons here as long as they are non-piracy, and non-adult then people are able to find refuge here ;) They might even find our automated uploading system easier to use :mrgreen:

zag
Site Admin

Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:06 am

TVaddons is no more, good while it lasted!

Return to “General Discussion”