iorifly

Re: TvTunes Support Thread

Mon May 07, 2018 10:19 pm

Robwebset, Yes!

Needing the help of someone. I'm running tvtune and I use skin eminence. Is there any way, if not display at the bottom running "thema.mp3" .....
    Before the music was played as magina, it did not show anything. Anyone using skin and tvtunes?

Once again, I would like to add that this addon is incredible!

dongwano

Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:43 pm

there is something wrong with the addon :(

iorifly

Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:52 pm

I just wanted to not display any information while playing the theme. :(

iorifly

Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:00 pm

I guess, I have to change that part ..... but I do not know how to do it on android.
   I also do not know how to disable the visualization.

TvTunes Active Detection
If a skin (or other Addon) wishes to work out if TvTunes is currently playing a theme (and maybe not show something if TvTunes is running), then a check can be made to see if the PlayingBackgroundMedia value is set:

<visible>IsEmpty(Window(10025).Property(PlayingBackgroundMedia))</visible>

dongwano

Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:49 am

iorifly wrote:I just wanted to not display any information while playing the theme. :(

try titan skin

iorifly

Thu Jun 21, 2018 5:45 pm

I really like the eminence ... I'll keep this detail .... in fact I think I'll stay forever with this detail. because dev has stopped updating the addon. :(

dongwano

Thu Jun 21, 2018 8:29 pm

iorifly wrote:I really like the eminence ... I'll keep this detail .... in fact I think I'll stay forever with this detail. because dev has stopped updating the addon. :(

give it try i had the best experience with that addon on titan skin especially when i add video trailer not just music theme and check the netflix style :ugeek: '
Last edited by dongwano on Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

iorifly

Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:50 pm

I will keep the eminence and the "defect" that has ... patience.

Roger79

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:04 pm

Hey everyone!

I have been a long time user of TvTunes and I have enjoyed using it together with my skin of choice. I just found this forum today as I was thinking about how TvTunes interact with Kodi and vice versa.

First thing I don't like so much is when I'm listening to music and browsing through my library, the music (or video) get interupted by TvTunes when it starts playing the themes. Is there a way for TvTunes to detect if I'm already playing something and then just don't play the themes?

Second; When the theme has been playing for 3 minutes the visualization starts up and interupts the playback. Is there a way to either stop the visualization from starting, or keep the theme playing, even if the visualization is active?

Thanks for listening.

Roger.

iorifly

Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:14 pm

Friend. Unfortunately the developer is no longer updating the addon.

I solved my problem by switching skin.

Return to “Add-ons”