sleepy

[Resolved] This addon is broke aeon nox tells me to uninstall now

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:30 pm

just broken with your update. I hate that i have to rebuild my groups boxes because of this. im really apoplectic because of this fix it and that pop up as well

JxPx

Re: this addon is broke aeon nox tells me to uninstall now

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:33 pm

Working fine for me on Latest Aeon Nox Silvo. Pop up only occurred once, after update, pop up is gone.

sleepy

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:37 pm

aeon nox 5 doesnt work for me, tells me after update umet not met remove. and pop up is still there.

sleepy

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:40 pm

i dont use silvo because I cant get to my pictures as backgrounds would be nice if i could but just lets me into kodi and not file system. thanks for reply

JxPx

Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:46 pm

sleepy wrote:i dont use silvo because I cant get to my pictures as backgrounds would be nice if i could but just lets me into kodi and not file system. thanks for reply

I use my own pics in silvo. I also just tested the repo on another box running Madnox, both boxes running latest stable build of Kodi. No issues.

haveitdave

Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:00 pm

same problem here with aeon nox 5

Quantum_K

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:02 pm

I too have struck this issue.

Essentualy there is a message about dependancies not being met which i believe is reported as.

xbmc.gui-v5.12.0

If you actually do uninstall, Aeon Nox is gone for good as it no longer shows up in the repository for installation.

I'm running a Kodi version of 16.1 on a Windows machine and a 15 Rc3 as an OpenElec install on a quadcore originally Android based media box. The media box version is because currently that is all that is available for that particular box and the OpenElec install is way more reliable than the andriod install.

Both run the Aeon Nox skin., at least both did until I decided to play around with the Windows install and now no more Aeon Nox :-(

Hope it is sorted soon.

Cheers

haveitdave

Tue Dec 20, 2016 12:35 am

seems strange no reply about the problem?

zag
Site Admin

Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:35 pm

The version we have here is the latest Krypton git version. I would think you are probably using an older version of Kodi and thats why it errors out.

I'll look into how to treat differing Kodi versions and fix this ASAP.

EDIT: I put in a temporary fix now to bypass skins in the repo auto updater, sorry if it caused any issues.

The Popup caught me off guard and the site wasn't really ready for all these users on various different systems :(

haveitdave

Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:33 am

zag wrote:The version we have here is the latest Krypton git version. I would think you are probably using an older version of Kodi and thats why it errors out.

I'll look into how to treat differing Kodi versions and fix this ASAP.

EDIT: I put in a temporary fix now to bypass skins in the repo auto updater, sorry if it caused any issues.

The Popup caught me off guard and the site wasn't really ready for all these users on various different systems :(

thanks for the fix i think most users are on 16.1 until 17 is stable also if they have older boxes that can not run 17 this will help

Return to “Skins”