Installing the uRepo repository in Kodi is easy...
- Select SYSTEM (Cog icon) > File Manager
- Select Add Source
- Select None
- Type the following EXACTLY http://www.urepo.org/install
and select Done
- Highlight the box underneath Enter a name for this media Source, type urepo
and select OK
- Go back to your Home Screen
- Select Add-Ons (on earlier versions of kodi you can find this under system)
NOTE: Alternatively you can grab the zip file direct from here:
repository.urepo.zip and upload manually.
Go to Add-ons >> Download >> Install from zip file
If at this point you get a warning about 3rd party Add-ons just enable them in the settings prompt.
Now we simply install from the file source you created in step 1.
Install from zip >> uRepo >> repository.urepo.zip
NOTE: Alternatively if you downloaded the file manually in step 1, search for the zip on your local machine.
The repository should now be installed correctly.
You can check this
Go to Add-ons >> Download >> Install from repository (you should now see uRepo in there)
You have now setup uRepo! All Add-ons should auto update, or you can install new ones!
Return to main page